DIY African Black Soap Body Wash
Black soap tends to melt, so I figured making it into a lush body wash will solve that problem and give me the chance to make the black soap less drying on my skin. To do that, i used Rose Water, which softens skin and attracts moisture.
You can change up the essential oils, but I used ones that work on skin renewal and smoothing. Bet you didn't know Vanilla helps reduce acne huh? Or that ginger is an anti inflammatory for you immunity, but also you skin, reducing redness and swelling from rashes.
Used topically, Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
Smelling vanilla can have calming effects on too.
- Astringent to balance skin's natural oils
- It helps to naturally hydrate skin by attracting moisture
- It protects the skin with antioxidant properties
- It smells like roses and is relaxing
- It can reduce redness in mild cases
- Regular use can prevent fine lines and wrinkles